Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Episode IV: A New Hope

May be there is something to do in spare time...
something better than listening to the same set of mp3s in the system, something better than taking coffee breaks. Even better than getting bored is to pour out the pearls of wisdom that keep spring up inside of me - to bore any unsuspecting person who reads this.
Only time will tell, how soon I will give it up. If its bad enough, maybe I will continue it forever!!
Any thing that inflicts torture on the innocent unknown people is welcome by me.
I know I have to work on this blog a lot, to make it presentable; since i have enabled comments on it, howz about if you guys gimme some suggestions ( that are legal and valid) on making it less of the mess, it is right now??

See ya all soon,
Rainbow

No comments: