Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lucky Sevens...

07/07/07 was supposed to be the luckiest day of the century, so much so that lots of couples married that day, mothers delivered that day (planned c-section, I assume) and there was a lot of praying and contrastingly merry-making.

To me it was just another saturday- waking up late, talking to my folks, playing with the baby...
But I got lucky when the performance I was slated to go to but was routed off to someone else, came back to me at 5 PM. Within the hour, I found myself in the Post-Gazette Pavilion listening to REO SpeedWagon perform live....
Those numbers they belted out were older than I was and still they rocked. Styx followed suit and got the crowd on their feet, then came the main act - DEF LEPPARD.
That's right, Ladies and Gentlemen, Rain has attended, enjoyed and freaked out at a DEF LEPPARD Concert!

Aug 4 and 5 are back-to-back unmissable concerts with Korn and Evanesance followed by none other than the master himself, Bryan Adams; in the very same hallowed venue where Aerosmith played last June with Motley Crue opening for them (which I missed, unfortunately).

I dont know how I will manage, but I will attend those concerts as well...God willing.

Somebody up there likes me :)
Rain

4 comments:

Silly Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silly Sally said...

Why aren't you writing much these days?

Going by the number of posts that are enclosed in paranthesis right next to the year from when you've started blogging.... May I ask, why this downhill maam?

Rainbow said...

those who cant do...write and I been doing a lot of activities hence propotionally less writing since I came here.

How about you?
Still as prolific as your articles in college at the back of our Lab books?

Silly Sally said...

Glad that you still remember my scribbling days rum!

Yup, I still do that albeit in a different way - started web-logging.... Hope alls well at your end!