Monday, March 27, 2006

Change of address

You know how familiarity seems to breed contempt, especially when you've been leading a very automated life...Familiarity also breeds a sense of safety and when you're [to be] removed from that little mini-world you've created for yourself, you realise it more than ever.

Oh, and if it wasnt obvious already, I am terrified. Thought of leaving makes me sick to my stomach [literally].

Still, I have to go. Dont know when I will be able to continue blogging again [depends on very many factors] but hope to be back in full force ASAP [which should also be banned from usage along with EOD and .etc.]

Flying Away,
Rain

PS: Nope. Still not talking about marriage.

5 comments:

Abhinav said...

flying away .. ?

Where to ? :)

(Hope that is not a question-that-should-not-be-asked)

Braveheart said...

So, you gone? Oh my God! That's sad :(
But will you give us an estimate about how long?

-- Akshaya

Phoenix said...

awesome opening line...good luck with trip !

Teal™ said...

aiye ,
vetti scene podathey ... i knw u'll be bak in da blogging scene soon :-)

Teal™ said...

u have been tagged!!!!!!!!