Thursday, May 25, 2006

Untag me

First post in 3 months, after crossing 7 seas and having had the most learning experiences in the shortest time ever, will be the reply to my sister's tag questions:-
Go Figure!!

I promise my thoughts (in form of Blog posts) will be unleashed soon and shall continue on a regular basis thereon...
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line.
“God is DEAD!” Roman thundered “God is dead and Satan lives! The year is One, the first year of our Lord! The year is One, God is done!”
From “Rosemary’s Baby” by Ira Levin

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Why?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
”Kung Fu Hustle”

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
10:30 AM??

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
10:32 AM

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
”Faint” by Linkin Park in my iPod

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today morning. Was on my way to office

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My stupid sister’s silly blog.

9.What are you wearing?
Blue shirt and black pants

10. Did you dream last night?
yes.

11. When did you last laugh?
In the morning.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Picture of Yashoda with Krishna on her lap, a painting of Ganesha, 2006 Mellon Calendar, Phone numbers of my collegues.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
NYC. And its very weird in everyway.

14. What do u think of this quiz?
Huge waste of time.

15. What is the Last film u saw?
”Kung Fu Hustle”

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Anything I want.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I wear tinkly anklets with western formal wear.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Remove the capacity for mindless violence from human mind.

19. Do you like to dance?
Depends on the song.

20. George Bush
President.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Tejaswi

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Tejas

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am doing that, knuckleHead!!

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hi.

25. People who may do this memo in their journal.
I am a humanitarian. No one will be tagged.

2 comments:

Teal™ said...

"My stupid sister’s silly blog."
Phbbt... .X-( ... danx .. now i feel loads better...

Houseowner said...

hey,

howdy, it's been a while. soared the skies, eh? good luck! and do keep writing!

cheers!
ramya