Thursday, June 15, 2006

Krishna comes home...

Finally, I bought a laptop and am going to connect with family and friends, get back to serious blogging, learn a lot .etc.!!!
I have named him SriKrishna after my favorite representative of God on earth :)

Juvenile as it is, I name the non-living things if they are important to me.
My cycle had a name, remember Chetak? and the two wheeler's name is Rampyari.

Anyway me and Krishna are going to share a long, healthy and rewarding friendship.
I am back!!


First post with Krishna,
Rain

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This post reminds me of the post you did on Krishna on Krishna Jayanthi I think!

Anyway it is great you are back as a serious blogger!

Rainbow said...

Hey karthik,
yeah i suppose i have run out of material then...
thanks for the welcome, although i dont know abt the serious part.

Teal™ said...

I vividly recall u wanting to buy a lappie very baddly ... gud to know u finally got one. :-)