Thursday, June 22, 2006

unbreak my blog

So my black dot is back to mar the aesthically white world.
I did nothing to put it out of action and did nothing else other than publishing a new post to put it back together again (unlike Dumpty, Humpty who is predictably gone pieces although not because of this)

I am spending my days in an untiring effort to finish reading as many books as I possibly can and watch as many movies as well. Not an enriching exercise for my brain (or what is left of it) but I am at peace with the world. Numbness is worth the killing of neurons sometimes.

I unbroke my blog.
Now I go to read some more books and watch some more movies.

2 comments:

Roopesh Chander said...

Arre, this reminds me so much of the pseudocrap that goes for philosophical writing in our college magazine. You probably have every right to be depressed, but if at some point in time you want to get out of it ;) you might want to experience life really, you know, not through books/movies.

Rainbow said...

Read Fahrenheit 451

BTW I am not depressed at all. Am merely placid.