Monday, March 28, 2005

A whole lot of nothing

I've had nothing to say for a very long time now. Its been nearly 2 weeks. There are many people who could have had normal BP and sanity levels if this had been my usual behavior.
But its not.
Have I been too busy?
Yes. But that has not silenced me ever before, so why now?
Is it that I dont have any contribution to the universe?
*GASP. SHUDDERS*
very true. I dont believe anything I write here will change the world (for the better).
Have I taken up other activites?
If you count 3 days & nights spanning 10 movies, Yes.
Have I lost interest in blogging?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I believe that I should write standard stuff, not cater to timetables. So only and if imagination strikes me, creativity flows out and passion stirs up bright ideas; I shall post. Otherwise, I just read others blogs and comment on them.

BTW, its gotten way too hot lately. And its only March.
Brinda, HAPPY RETURNS OF YESTERDAY. *small internet calamity at home.plz dont mind*

Wishing herself in a very cool place,
Rain

5 comments:

Rainbow said...

:p thanks to you, I have really long legs now. (from all the leg pulling)
Look out Catherine Zeta Jones!!
I'll see what I can do abt unearthing that poem.
BTW, I believe it was my last poem that has driven away most of the regular visitors here. You my friend, seem to be made of stronger stuff :)

J said...

While you are unearthing the poem, do keep an eye out for the UFO/Cindy Crawford/Tom Cruise story. If you don't want to post it on the blog, mail it. :)

Rainbow said...

Was that published too?!!
If it wasnt then there is no scope of getting it. :(
But I like that story. *I was one very warped teen*

Braveheart said...

You can write a whole line of zeroes, and still, its nothing!

-- Ayn Rand

J said...

Yes, it was published and yes, i liked the story too and yes, *you were one very warped teen*. Lol.