Thursday, October 14, 2004

2004

This is not a year end introspection, there is a lot of time for that... This is also not a review of a book, I don't think I have the qualification to write one for this book, the book...

I read it yesterday and got a Brain-Ache that lasted till today morning. Not a head ache, mind you. The terms that rule the lingo roost today all came from this single piece of future prediction and the images... better see it to believe in contrast with a 'real' counterpart.


Need I say more?
Just a thought on the phrases that plant themselves in to the mind :
ThoughtCrime [having WMDs], DoubleThink [They have WMDs...wait ..no they don't], NewSpeak [US War on terror, Allies, Global alliance, 9/11, shock and awe, ... oft repeated, words that are brainwashed into people] , War is peace [To ensure right governance to the Iraqi people], Freedom is slavery [what are the iraqi ppl but oil producing slaves?], Room 101 [the World today]
2 + 2 = 5 --> Pakistan = Ally in the War against terror.
telescreen- replaced by the TV and the Internet.
for more on 1984's and 2004's NewSpeak, click here. You will not be disappointed.
I know I may offend some people, but as a point that I am not yet Winston Smith [a brainwashed convert] I post this.


Oranges and lemons
Say the bells of St. Clements
I owe you five farthings
Say the bells of St. Martins
When will you pay me?
Say the bells at Old Bailey
When I grow rich
Say the bells at Shoreditch
When will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney
I'm sure I don't know
Says the great bell of Bow
Here comes a candle to light you to bed
Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
Chip chop chip chop the last man's HEAD!

DOWN WITH BIG BROTHER, PROUD TO BE A THOUGHTCRIMINAL :)
Rain

No comments: