Wednesday, October 20, 2004

***pian World

I don't think its a wanton thing, but the books I am reading (Fahrenheit 415, 1984, Catch 22...) mostly have the word "Dystopian world" in their reviews. have I become cynical about the prospect of a wonderful future, or atleast the rosy illusion of it ? [I think I have myself provided the answer to the question]
Well the nature is getting pushed way too hard, American-Pakistani-Indian politics reek,Sachin's not able to play and even if he does the others will make sure it amounts to nothing, extremism is on the rise, there are unnecessary wars, people are starved, or tortured or killed for the most dumb reasons,I havent been loyal to my preparation schedule. I fell sick, still not ok completely. Enough grounds to add on an additional 10 kgs. Which I have done easily.

But like Speilberg movie endings my post will end happily [if possible]; I am an eternal optimist [now that is 180 degree]World will get better, I will get better, Rainforests will get better, sachin will get better, USA-India-Pakistan will get better. Future is very utopian.
On a see-saw,
Rain
PS: Yahoo messenger doesnt work, I am feeling very oohay...