Thursday, September 16, 2004

Biz Gyan

I have decided on what I am going to be when I grow up. I will be a manager Honcho who spews out words like 'risk prediction', 'liquidity', 'cash flow reserves', ' predictive initiatives' , all with a superior smirk for a gaping audience. That inspiration I got from the first session of my seminar on Business Knowledge today, the second session was apparently good too. only I was not awake to reap the riches. I woke up just when the speaker started to ask questions, on the session taken, in order to while away time pleasantly. I was just 2 people away from that guy all the time and that had not stopped me from a great pre-lunch nap. But the very same position now held the threat of me being the target of a question that I will definitely not know the answer to...
Thanks to the large head of a mallu guy in front, I was shielded from this potentially embarressing situation.

A horrible lunch later, I attended the session by a lady I made friends with of late. She was plagued by a rival team demanding the conference room that very instant, she didn't let go, but had gotten nervous. The results were predictably lukewarm. I still feel like I have rolled out of the top of eiffel tower without a parachute on. I could really do with one of jeevs' famous pick-me-ups.
on that sleepy note, as I go sleepwalking to my work,
Rain


No comments: