Friday, September 10, 2004

New beginnings in the old office

One small train journey for Rain, a giant step in support for the client. I am back in the city office where I first reported before being sent to the new out-of-the-entire-planet office towards the end of my role, in the latter place I have spent 2.5 eventful weeks doing research on ‘how long exactly does it take to drive a sane person crazy when they have absolutely nothing to do’. Now I am back here that too for a long period of 7 days. After that back to the Old new office to resume my duties there in greater detail.

So in a nutshell, I am going back and forth so fast and equally such that they cancel themselves out and according to the Laws of Physics [which I abuse frequently in the blog; but at all times I am better than Tollywood stunt directors, who have no-^#$*ing-idea that such a thing as Newton’s laws exist]. Thus we come to the conclusion that Rain is at equilibrium; hence she must be standing still. Maybe not all of her, but that grayish oozy stuff inside her shapely skull [one more controversial topic] is staying perfectly still and is giving a very good impression of not being there at all. Thousands swear by this.

I can see the headlines in ‘who cares a damn times’ as :
Our investigators have only been able to produce circumstantial evidence to support the presence of this organ- that being the unusual pull of waves towards Rain when she is near a water body. But, her sister has countered that by suggesting that the pull could’ve been due to the rest of her immense self, rather than the hypothetical think machine that accounts for 1/8th the weight.

Small amount of good stuff exist:
A] my new boss thinks that I am crazy- due to my appalling [to him] reactions to his mail asking me to come to the old city office for a week. The reaction consisted of 3-4 mails sent consecutively asking him to understand that the sender is not a paranoid schizophrenic but is quite longing to work, while successfully conveying the very opposite.
B] he came to my new old seat in the old city office and found me, in the same order as his visits; 1] downloading unnecessary stuff [read free audio player software for a system which does not have a sound card. In lay terms, buying a boombox for a deaf guy],
2]checking mail from my very mature batch mates [ plz interpret the content in bold italics a being mildly sarcastic] which dealt with one of the guys’ lovelife written artistically and subtlely in 38 font sized lime green and red bold letters of Lucida Console.
3] TTBP
[heh heh , you will never find out what the third one is… this I leave to your diseased imaginations]


so much for the first day back. Weekend is approaching, let the Party start.
On a note of having a meeting in 15 minutes for which I have not yet started preparing,
Rain

No comments: