Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Bush

You know how I had said "watch out the space below this one" ?
Hee Hee I could not have been wronger [ ok my English teachers are going to kill me on this one, but this could be one more addition from me to english language like crappity which was invented in the year 1998 by me, my friend B [ i wonder if she calls me 'friend' anymore ?!!] and my other friend J [she is doing so stunningly well that I am so HAPPY for her!! ]] . the correction stands as: watch the space above this one , where this refers to the previous post which is presently below this one. hope you are not disoriented.

so I do have to relate my post to the title I have given, so I am putting in some of the quotes by George Bush Jr. Only these have convinced me that not only India but any country in the world can take up US if this guy is going to be calling the shots!!! [ WARNING: do not ask me my official position on Indian politicians, I might be arrested for my views]


The category of "Bushisms" has even been recognized by inclusion in the Oxford Dictionary of Phrase, Saying and Quotation.

Our nation must come together to unite.

I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.

In my sentences I go where no man has gone before.

One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected.

There's not going to be enough people in the system to take advantage of people like me.

We are ready for any unforeseen event which may or may not happen.

For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.

One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.

I mentioned early on that I recognize there are hurdles, and we're going to achieve those hurdles. [1/22/2003]

People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history.

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.

I understand small business growth. I was one.

Will the highways on the Internet become more few?

We cannot let terrorists hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.

There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...that says, fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again. [9/17/2002]


I heard from this guy A that kerry is equally ridden with the foot in the mouth disease. maybe i will get a few quotable quotes from him too!!!

No comments: