Tuesday, September 14, 2004

News Bits of no use

Hello and welcome to the news that is of no use. We are pleased to supply unwanted information for the simple pleasure of seeing you unhappy. Moving on to our section-wise detailed news.
Statistics & Surveys:
My contacts grew by approximately 1249735 today, according to a survey by AC Nielson and ORG Marg combined. Actually, I joined a nifty forum- the people there are pretty standard, they discuss stuff that is important/pleasant to discuss, I met so many people who's profile is the same as mine.
Weird Tabloid stuff:
Nice to know that you were not the product of mutation due to irradiation, or that the stork dropped you twice on your head before delivering you to your address.Most of all its great that your actual parents from Madeupplace-X didn't pack you off in a crummy space craft because you were born really ugly[even by alien standards].

Lifestyles and Entertainment:
I got a chance to post an avatar of myself in this forum, so I chose the one that was exactly opposite of how I am, to represent me. Naturally, she is stunningly beautiful. Then this guy comes along, and his avatar is the boyfriend of my avatar. Hmm... relationships are very difficult. Even Barbie dumped Ken, so there is no reason why me in my Disney Avatar should not abandon my useless Disney boyfriend and go for Batman[ aka Bruce Wayne = Super hero+multi-millionaire, what more could anyone want anyway?].The reason for my having joined this forum had been effectively put in the back burner to die slowly.

Review:
I visited my junior's blog today- it was a black-n-white affair, full of logos of the various forums and brands under his patronage. A far cry from his friend's slick and self-promotry blog. both good in their own counts. I really have to do something to jazz this place up, right now its very vanilla, and that is the description that has never been used with regard to me since I have been very much a choclate with tutty-fruity[didnt say nuts hah ahahah].
News Closer Home:
I was privileged to bring my sister very bad news yesterday, having checked her results online.
so clap your hands and call me 'Harbinger of evil academic news to sibling'. Not a very kodak moment.
Not Lost but Found Section:
I found V's casettes and CDs in my room yesterday, so if you are reading this, remind me to return them to you.
Business/IT Page: Microsoft:
I have decided to join some satanic cult and curse Microsoft for making Xp and selling it to me, last week my system crashed for the zillionth time and I have switched to another os now. So I am having the rookie user problems now. Nevertheless, the assurance that my operating system will not be a homing beacon to all worms,viruses and other such cyber-contagion is a fact that relieves me. So boo to gates, unless he is willing to share even 10% of his wealth with me.
Health/Ill-Health:
speaking of contagions, I am prevented by my very appealing runny nose and my hypnotically watery eyes from posting any further curses and bickerings.
For further needless negetivity, return to this blog.

On that 'Thank you, Come again' note,
Rain

No comments: