Thursday, September 09, 2004

Reunion Day

Today was good in a very 'Hallmark movie' way. There was this guy who sent me an email with a pretty shocking subject so that I would read the mail; which incidentally was not at all what I expected it to be [ because I am one of those crazy people who think subjects are relevant to the mails]. He just wanted to take focus away from the fact that he had not contacted me in a while.He shall from now on be called 'Pumpkin'

Anyway, his trick worked, my legs have been pulled longer by him[ I fell for the farce with all the grace of a duck on a oily floor]. I wished for god to continue to bless the man, or should it be maan...[try saying it in an imitation of some rasta man, bob marley, if you will]

Also this girl I used to know,Who Pumpkin has christened 'Vinimise' had a really long conversation with me. I feel like I am closer to her now more than all those days when we sat together in training. She is in another city now, quite far away. Pretty lonely and homesick. I was like that a few months back. Now I am fine, I wish that these set of people (S, L,Vinimise and P) come home and be happy soon.

I am in contact with my school friend V, who is one of the few sane people who thinks that I may amount to something in life... So right now, friends-wise I am very rich. I wish I was rich cash-wise too. Like the button buddy "To be so beautiful and not rich..."
ok, its not remotely relevant to me, but I can say it is, I can say many other much believable things- Ladies and gentlemen, I come from my home planet madeupplace-X in the outer orbit of Pluto.

On that very true note, finding some gentlemen in black attire hovering near me, I sign off
Rain

No comments: